- Intended to be published in ESAIM Proceedings
- Predictability of Marine Population Trajectories the effect of delays and resource availability (Technical Report # 412)
- Report on the salmon lice model by the Veterinærinstituttet (VI)
- Technical Report # 412:
The Effect of Resource Dynamics on Marine Population Trajectories and Stability ; TechnicalReport1 (PDF)
- Technical Report # 413:
Predictability of Marine Population Trajectories the effect of delays and resource availability; TechnicalReport2(PDF)
- Technical Report # 414:
Predictability of Marine Population Trajectories under the Effect of Birth and Harvest Pulses; TechnicalReport3 (PDF)
- MSc(PDF): Regulatory Factors on the Dynamics of a System of Delayed Differential Equations
- Keywords: delay differential equations, non-linear, time-series analysis, chaos theory, Lyapunov exponents, stability, predictability, impulses.
- BSc(PDF): Quasi-Monte-Carlo-Methods and their applications to financial mathematics
- Keywords: Quasi-Monte-Carlo-Methods, Trading-Options, Quasi-random numbers, Faure-series, algorithmic comparison and error-analysis.